Friday, March 16, 2007

Are We There Yet?

Once I got over the shock of being told that I had to work for my "free day" at the spa, I decided to give it my best. The management seemed to think that any bear who could climb the Eiffel Tower would not have any difficulty climbing to the top of a curtain rod. I have to admit there was some logic to this, but I didn't have to carry my tool box when I was climbing the Eiffel Tower. Still, I made it to the top without much difficulty, but then I opened the tool box. It was full of cookies! The good news was that they were delicious, and I had a pleasant snack atop the curtain rod. The bad news was that I had to climb down and get my tools. I was quite relieved when I was finally told that the "spa" part of the weekend was about to begin.

BB...

No comments: