Friday, March 02, 2007

Too Good To Be True

On my last trip to Washington, I was offered a chance to stay and visit for a week, until my traveling companion was back in town. At first I said no, but then I was told that I could have an all inclusive "day at the spa". I've always wanted to have a trip to a spa, so I jumped at the chance. It sounded too good to be true.

Unfortunately, it was too good to be true, and before I knew it, I found myself with a tool box in paw, being put to work. At least I got to keep the tool box, which helps a bit.

BB...

PS. I did get the spa visit eventually, but more about that later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Mr. Bear,

If you were unpleased with your spa stay you may contact the management. The management does wish to relay the following: "suck it up cupcake!"

Sincerest Regards,

THE MANAGEMENT

P.S. My bear is much bigger than you.

Bernard Bear said...

Dear Management,
The spa was lovely. It was the work I didn't much appreciate. Us world travelers are used to being treated to luxury.

As for your bear - the bigger they are...

Bernard.

Anonymous said...

...the less likely they are to be eaten by another member of the food chain?

Your abilities learned climbing the tower were well suited to hanging curtains. Perhaps your travelling companion did not properly relay the fact that the spa was undergoing "relocation" at the time of your visit. Enjoy the toolbox! It is good for carrying cookies.

-The Management's Guilty Conscience