Friday, April 06, 2007

The Bernard Bear Channel?

When I finished thanking Google for helping with my Blog, I decided to see if there were any other interesting things at this show. My traveling companion always says his work is soooo borrrrinnnng - he says it exactly like that - but I'm beginning to think he isn't exactly telling the truth. Hong Kong was fantastic, with a cool laptop that was just my size. And then I found Google at this show, which didn't exactly convince me that all his work was boring.

Sure enough, the next booth I looked in had a web cam set up, and they showed me how I could send my picture over the internet. But wait, it gets better! They showed me how I could create my very own video channel, and send it to all my friends and fans. Suddenly visions of "millions of screaming fans" filled my head. Just when it was getting really good, I felt someone shaking my shoulder, bringing me back to reality. Ok, ok, "tens of quiet fans", but it's a start.

Susan - she is the lovely lady who showed me all of this - said that I might be able to get a copy of their program to try out. I sure hope she can arrange it, because I really do think the world needs "The Bernard Bear" channel. Don't you?

BB...

No comments: