Tuesday, April 17, 2007

When I Grow Up...

All this talk about dreams has started me thinking about the future. Traveling the world in search of adventure is wonderful, but surely there must be something more to life. After all, how many different adventures could there possibly be? Okay, okay, I don’t suppose I’m in danger of running out anytime soon, but you know what I mean.

Writing seems to be a natural place to begin. After all, one of the things that I enjoy the most about my travels is telling people all about my adventures. But I need something more, something to attract a wider audience. I’ve been thinking a lot about my adventures at the Winter Olympics, and how I could build on that. I haven’t figured it out quite yet, but I have a few ideas I’m exploring. I’ll let you know more about them soon.

In the meantime, if any of you have ideas, please let me know. I need all the help I can get.

BB…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Bernard -

While it lacks the reach of the Winter Olympics, I think it would be great if you joined myself and a large number of local Ottawa folks in the Tour Nortel ride for CHEO on May 6th.